No More Pets Allowed

Kadyn was beginning to feel left out. So here is his 'It's Not My Fault' Drabble for the WL Spring Challenge.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*





Written by: LJ





"It wasn't my fault, Vincent!" Kadyn wailed. The last swat landed and he found himself upright.

"I don't remember saying you could have another pet, sweetheart."

"But he's so cute; I just had to have him. And even Bandit likes him." Kadyn tearfully insisted.

"Now that's stretching it some." Vincent almost believed he saw the dog's eyes rolling. "Sorry, the Capuchin goes back first thing in the morning."

"Can I have one good reason?"

"I already have my hands full with one monkey."

"Not good enough."

"Would another spanking suffice?"

"Noooo; your first reason works just fine," Kadyn reluctantly capitulated.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment