Hanging Loose


Written By: LJ

“I hate to think what could have happened had I not glanced out the window when I did,” Vincent murmured into the hair of the young man sitting on his lap. “Whatever possessed you to climb up there?”

“I-I just wanted to help our n-neighbours put up their Christmas lights,” Kadyn hitched, squirming to take the pressure of his sore bottom.

“You are going to have to learn to think things through, Kadyn. We’ve been over this before,” Vincent mildly scolded.

“Well I certainly never planned for the ladder to fall over, now did I?” Kadyn offered in his defence.

“You might have known it was a possibility. Next time, ask for help. You know every time you put yourself in danger like that, you will be spanked.”

“I still say you don’t have to spank so hard!” Kadyn pointed out and pouted when his complaint merely garnered an exasperated but loving smile.

“It just shows how much I love you, sweetheart.” Vincent kissed the still wet cheek. “No more hanging about, right?”

The End


2 comments:

  1. Classic. How many other people know that is a hoax, It was great to get such a good drabble out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my readers sent me this pic, and I couldn't resist it. LOL You are right, it was a hoax.

    ReplyDelete